Assam Kusum Yojana Application Form |PM Kusum Yojana Assam, Kusum Yojana Apply Online |
- Kusum Yojana Assam 2022 New Update
- কুছুম আঁচনি অধীনত ভুৱা ৱেবছাইটৰ পৰা সাৱধান !
- Assam Kusum Yojana 2022
- KUSUM Scheme Registration
- Kusum Yojana Application Fee
- estimating financial resources
- i) On setting up the project by the farmer
- ii) On lease of land by the farmer
- Kusum Yojana February Update
- Objective of Kusum Yojana 2022
- Assam Kusum Yojana Cost and Income
- Farmers getting benefit under Kusum Yojana
- new update of kusum yojana
- Assam Kusum Yojana Registration 2022
- Period of installation of solar power plant under Kusum scheme
- Kusum Yojana Power Plants Established In Assam
- Components of Kusum Yojana
- Lease of land under Assam Kusum Yojana
- Kusum Yojana Earnest Money and Project Execution Security Amount
- Assam at number one under the implementation of Kusum Yojana
- Assam government’s target annually under Kusum Yojana
- Beneficiaries of Kusum Yojana
- Kusum Solar Pump Scheme 2022
- Kusum Yojana
- Some important information related to Kusum Yojana
- Assam Kusum Solar Pump Features
- Benefits of Kusum Yojana 2022
- Eligibility of Kusum Yojana
- Kusum Yojana Important Documents
- Process of online application under Assam Kusum Yojana
- State Wise Direct Link of Kusum Yojana
- Helpline Number
অসমৰ কুছুম আঁচনিৰ আবেদন প্ৰপত্ৰ | অসমৰ সৌৰ পাম্প আঁচনি অনলাইন পঞ্জীয়ন | কুছুম আঁচনি পাম্প বিতৰণ আঁচনি
অসম কুছুম আঁচনি আৰম্ভ কৰাৰ মুখ্য উদ্দেশ্য হৈছে কৃষকসকলক জলসিঞ্চনৰ বাবে সৌৰ শক্তিচালিত সৌৰ পাম্প প্ৰদান কৰা । যাৰ অধীনত কেন্দ্ৰীয় চৰকাৰ আৰু অসম ৰাজ্য চৰকাৰে 3 কোটি পেট্ৰ’ল আৰু ডিজেল জলসিঞ্চন পাম্পক চোৰ শক্তি পাম্পলৈ ৰূপান্তৰ কৰিব| ডিজেল বা পেট্ৰ’লৰ সহায়ত জলসিঞ্চন পাম্প চলোৱা দেশৰ কৃষকসকলক এতিয়া এই কুসুম আঁচনি ২০২২ ৰ অধীনত সৌৰ শক্তিৰ ওপৰত চলোৱা হ’ব । আঁচনিখনৰ প্ৰথম পৰ্যায়ত, ডিজেল আৰু পেট্ৰ’লত চলি থকা দেশৰ 1.75 লাখ পাম্প সৌৰ পেনেলৰ সহায়ত চলোৱা হ’ব ।
Kusum Yojana Assam 2022 New Update
এই আঁচনিৰ অধীনত, ৰাজ্য চৰকাৰে অহা 10 বছৰত 17.5 লাখ ডিজেল পাম্প আৰু 3 কোটি কৃষি উপযোগী পাম্পক সৌৰ পাম্পলৈ ৰূপান্তৰ কৰাৰ লক্ষ্য নিৰ্ধাৰণ কৰিছে। এইটো অসমৰ কৃষকসকলৰ বাবে এক গুৰুত্বপূৰ্ণ আঁচনি। চৰকাৰে সৌৰ পাম্প আৰু সৌৰ সামগ্ৰীৰ প্ৰচাৰৰ প্ৰাৰম্ভিক বাজেটত ৫০ হাজাৰ কোটি টকা আৱণ্টন কৰিছে, ৰাজ্যখনৰ কৃষকসকলৰ ক্ষেত্ৰত সৌৰ পাম্প স্থাপন আৰু সৌৰ সামগ্ৰীৰ প্ৰচাৰৰ বাবে চৰকাৰে ৫০ হাজাৰ কোটি টকাৰ প্ৰাৰম্ভিক বাজেট আৱণ্টন কৰিছিল। এই আঁচনিৰ অধীনত, ৰাজ্যখনৰ 20 লাখ কৃষকক 2020-21 বৰ্ষৰ বাজেটত সৌৰ পাম্প স্থাপন কৰাত সহায় কৰা হ’ব।
কুছুম আঁচনি অধীনত ভুৱা ৱেবছাইটৰ পৰা সাৱধান !
এইটো মন্ত্ৰালয়ৰ দৃষ্টিগোচৰ হৈছে যে কুছুম আঁচনিৰ অধীনত মোবাইল এপ্লিকেচন আৰু ভুৱা ৱেবছাইট সমূহ পৰিচালনা কৰা হৈছে। যাৰ জৰিয়তে আৱেদনকাৰী সকলক কুছুম আঁচনিৰ অধীনত সৌৰ পাম্প স্থাপনৰ বাবে অনলাইন আবেদন পত্ৰ পূৰণ কৰিবলৈ কোৱা হৈছে , আৰু লগতে পঞ্জীয়ন মাচুল আৰু অনলাইন পাম্পৰ মূল্য পৰিশোধ কৰিবলৈ কোৱা হৈছে। এনে বহুতো ৱেবছাইট পৰিচালনা কৰা হৈছে। সেইকাৰণে সকলো কৃষকক এনে ভুৱা ৱেবছাইটৰ পৰা সাৱধান হ’বলৈ আৰু কোনো ধৰণৰ টকা পৰিশোধ নকৰিবলৈ পৰামৰ্শ দিয়া হৈছে। আঁচনিখন ৰাজ্য চৰকাৰৰ বিভাগ সমূহৰ দ্বাৰা পৰিচালিত হয়। নতুন আৰু নৱীকৰণযোগ্য শক্তি মন্ত্ৰালয়ৰ অফিচিয়েল ৱেবছাইটটো আঁচনিখনৰ সৈতে সম্পৰ্কিত যিকোনো তথ্য প্ৰাপ্ত কৰিবলৈ 18001803333 টোল ফ্ৰী নম্বৰত যোগাযোগ কৰিব পাৰে।
Assam Kusum Yojana 2022
|আঁচনিৰ নাম||অসম কুছুম আঁচনি 2022|
|শ্ৰেণী||কেন্দ্ৰীয় চৰকাৰৰ আঁচনি|
|লক্ষ্য||ৰেহাই মূল্যত সৌৰ জলসিঞ্চন পাম্প প্ৰদান কৰা|
KUSUM Scheme Registration
Kusum Yojana Assam Applications can be made through both online and offline mediums. Under the scheme, applications can be made for setting up of solar power plant and for leasing of land. The list of all the applicants who have registered to lease out their land will be displayed by the RREC on the official website. All those citizens who wish to take the land on lease for setting up solar power plants can get the list of applicants from the website of RREC after which they can approach the registered applicants and apply for setting up the plant.
Under Kusum Yojana , application can be made through both online and offline means. Under this scheme, application can be made for setting up of solar power plant and for leasing land. The list of all those applicants who have registered for leasing out their land will be displayed by RREC on the official website. All those citizens who want to take land on lease for setting up solar power plant can get the list of applicants from the website of RREC after which they can contact the registered applicants and apply for setting up the plant.
If the online registration has been done by the applicant then the applicant will get the Application ID. The applicant must keep the print out of the application form safe with him in case of online application. If the applicant has applied offline, a receipt will be given to the applicant, which will have to be retained by the applicant. To apply, all the important documents have to be submitted by the application.
Kusum Yojana Application Fee
Under this scheme, the applicant will have to pay the application fee at the rate of ₹ 5000 per MW and GST to apply for solar power plant. This payment will be made in the form of Demand Draft in the name of Managing Director, Assam Renewable Energy Corporation. To apply, the application fee for 0.5 MW to 2 MW is as follows.
|mega watt||Application fee|
|0.5 MW||₹ 2500+ GST|
|1 MW||₹5000 + GST|
|1.5 MW||₹7500+ GST|
|2 MW||₹10000+ GST|
estimating financial resources
i) On setting up the project by the farmer
|solar power plant capacity||1 MW|
|Estimated Investment||Rs 3.5 to 4.00 crore per MW|
|Estimated Annual Power Generation||17 lakh units|
|Estimated Tariff||₹3.14 per unit|
|Total Estimated Annual Income||₹5300000|
|Estimated Annual Expenses||₹500000|
|Estimated Annual Profit||₹4800000|
|Total estimated income over a period of 25 years||12 crore rupees|
ii) On lease of land by the farmer
|Land requirement for 1 MW||2 hectares|
|power generation per megawatt||17 lakh units|
|Permit Lease Rent||1.70 lac to 3.40 lac|
Kusum Yojana February Update
A webinar on effective implementation of budget provisions has been organized by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 18 February 2021. He has told in this webinar that PM Kusum Yojana has changed Annadata into Power donor. It has been told by the Prime Minister that under this scheme, the government aims to achieve 30 GW of solar power capacity by setting up small power plants in agricultural areas. Till now 4 GW power capacity has been achieved through KUSUM scheme and 2.5 GW capacity will be added soon. In the next 1 to 1.5 years, 40 GW of solar power will be generated by the government through this scheme. This solar power generation will be achieved through rooftops solar projects. In the coming times, efforts will be made by the government to strengthen the power sector.
Objective of Kusum Yojana 2022
As you know that there are many states in India where there is drought. And the farmers cultivating there have to suffer losses due to drought. Keeping this in mind, the central government has started PM Kusum Yojana 2022 , the main objective of this scheme is to provide free electricity to the farmers of the country. Under this scheme, to provide the facility of solar panels to the farmers for irrigation as they can irrigate their fields well. Through this Kusum Yojana 2022 , the farmer will get double benefit and his income will also increase. Second, if farmers generate more electricity and send it to the grid. So they will get the price for that too.
Assam Kusum Yojana Cost and Income
In the coming time, about 20 lakh farmers will be covered under this scheme. Through this, the government’s goal of doubling farmers’ income by 2022 will be achieved. Earlier the target was to cover 17.5 lakh farmers under Kusum Yojana. To take advantage of this scheme, the farmers have to pay only 10% of the total cost. 30% amount will be provided by the government to the farmers as subsidy and 30% amount will be provided to the farmers in the form of loan. Through this scheme, the land owner can get an income of ₹ 60000 to ₹ 100000 per annum by setting up a solar power plant in the next 25 years. Through Kusum scheme , not only will electricity be saved but 30,800 MW of additional electricity can also be generated.
Farmers getting benefit under Kusum Yojana
Farmers are getting a lot of benefits through this Kusum scheme of the government. Through this scheme, farmers of the state are able to irrigate their fields properly by installing solar system and running pumpsets with solar energy, due to which their income is also increasing. The problem of electricity for irrigation in the fields of all the farmers of the state has been solved. In this scheme of farmers, 30 percent grant is being given by the central government and 30 percent is being given by the state government and 30 percent is being given by NABARD. Solar systems are being installed by depositing the remaining 10 percent amount to the farmer.
Under this scheme, pumpsets of 3 to 7.5 HP are being installed. 20 thousand 549 rupees for 3 HP, Rs 33 thousand 749 for 5 HP and Rs 46 thousand 687 for 7.5 HP are being deposited to the farmer as demand. Will have to do Only then he can get a pump set for irrigation in his fields. Under this scheme, the farmers of the state who are taking loans to install solar power system in their fields cannot pay the loan given in cash, by producing electricity from solar energy, the farmers of the state give additional money to other farmers or the government on the grid. Income tax can pay the loan installments.
new update of kusum yojana
In order to provide more benefits to lakhs of farmers of the country, on 13th November, the scope of this scheme has been increased by the Ministry of Power and the Central Government. Under this scope, new allotment will be issued to the farmers of the country. After which the farmer brothers will be able to start their own power plant. Under this announcement of the Ministry of Power, now solar power plants can be installed on barren, fallow, agricultural land, pasture and marshy land. According to the statement of the ministry, small farmers can also take advantage of the scheme, to help small farmers, projects with a capacity of less than 500 kilowatts can be approved by the state government.
Assam Kusum Yojana Registration 2022
Under this scheme, pumps used to irrigate agriculture will be converted into solar powered pumps. The Kusum scheme will prove beneficial to the farmers in those states which are affected by drought and will cause less damage to their crops. Under Kusum Yojana 2022 , the total cost of setting up 3 crore solar power plants targeted by 2022 will be Rs 1.4 lakh crore (1.4 Lakh Cr total cost) . the central government) and while the same amount will be given by the state government. Under this Kusum Yojana 2022 , the farmers of the country will have to pay only 10 percent of the total cost, while 48 thousand crores will be arranged through bank loans.
Period of installation of solar power plant under Kusum scheme
After applying under Kusum Yojana , the concerned department will issue a letter of authorization to the SPG for setting up a solar power plant. It is mandatory to set up solar power plant within a period of 9 months from the date of issue of letter of authorization. Penalty will have to be paid if the solar power plant is not installed within this period. This penalty will be levied as per the terms of the PPA. It is mandatory for the solar power plant to maintain at least 15% annual capacity utilization factor during the PPA period. If the capacity utilization factor is less than 15%, then in this case compensation will have to be given. If the documents submitted by the SPG are found to be incorrect the application is liable to be rejected at any stage.
Kusum Yojana Power Plants Established In Assam
Hundreds of solar power plants have been allotted to the farmers of the state under this scheme. Assam is the first state in the country which has completed the selection process of farmers. Chairman of Assam Renewable Energy Corporation and Principal Secretary, Energy Ajitabh Sharma told that 33.11 KV of distribution corporations will be provided by the corporation in the first phase of this scheme. Proposals were invited from farmers to set up decentralized solar power plants at sub-stations, under which farmers of the state showed unprecedented enthusiasm and a total of 674 farmers applied for 815 MW capacity. Out of which the process of setting up solar power plants of 722 MW capacity to 623 farmers has almost been completed.
Components of Kusum Yojana
There are four components of Kusum Yojana which are as follows.
- Solar Pump Distribution: During the first phase of Kusum Yojana, the Electricity Department, in collaboration with the Central Government Departments, will make successful distribution of solar powered pumps.
- Construction of Solar Power Plant: Solar power plants will be constructed which have the capacity to produce electricity in sufficient quantity.
- Installation of Tubewells: Tubewells will be set up by the government which will generate certain amount of electricity.
- Modernization of existing pumps : Modernization of existing pumps will also be done Katha old pumps will be replaced with new solar pumps.
Under the first draft of Kusum Yojana, these plants will be set up in infertile areas, which is capable of generating 28000 MW of electricity. In the first phase, 17.5 lakh solar powered pumps will be made available to the farmers by the government. Apart from this, the bank will provide an additional 30% of the total expenditure to the farmers in the form of loan. The farmers will have to bear only the upfront cost.
Lease of land under Assam Kusum Yojana
Under Assam Kusum Yojana , if the solar power plant is set up by the developer, then in this situation the lease rate rent will be decided by the owner of the land and the developer. After this the developer will have to pay this rent to the owner of the land. The rent amount will be transferred directly to the account of the owner of the land. This rent will be fixed in terms of rupees per acre and rupees per unit of electricity generated from the land. The lease rent will be determined by the developer and the owner of the land with mutual consent. If the lease rent is not paid by the developer, then the distribution corporation will not be responsible for the said contract.
Kusum Yojana Earnest Money and Project Execution Security Amount
If the solar power plant is set up by the applicant with his own capital under Kusum Yojana , then in this case the earnest money will be deposited by the applicant at the rate of ₹ 100000 per MW. This amount will have to be given in the form of a demand draft and bank guarantee in favor of the Managing Director, Chairman, Energy Corporation. The validity of this bank guarantee will be at least 6 months. This amount will be refunded 15 days after successful applicants sign the PPA. Apart from this, SPG will have to deposit project performance security at the rate of ₹ 500000 per MW for setting up solar power plants. This amount will be deposited in the form of bank guarantee in favor of the Managing Director, Chairman, Corporation. The validity of this amount will be 15 months. This amount will be refunded after 30 days from the date of commissioning of the project.
Assam at number one under the implementation of Kusum Yojana
As you all know Kusum Yojana was started to increase the income of the farmers. This scheme has proved beneficial in providing electricity during the day and promoting solar energy. Assam ranks first in the implementation of this scheme across the country. In Assam, the facility of power generation has started under this scheme. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kusum Component A scheme run by Assam Renewable Energy Corporation , the first solar power plant has been set up in village Bhaloji in Kotputli tehsil of Jaipur district. For which about Rs 3.70 crore has been spent. This project has been established by farmer Devkaran Yadav on 3.50 acres of land.
Assam government’s target annually under Kusum Yojana
Under the Kusum scheme , solar power generation in other projects will also be started soon by the Assam government. Under this scheme, a target of producing about 17 lakh units per year has been set by the government. So far 623 farmers have been selected under Kusum Yojana in Assam and letter of award has been issued to farmers for projects of 722 MW capacity. Out of these 623 farmers, 201 farmers have deposited the project security amount and 170 have also signed MoU for electricity. The initial target of generating 2600 MW under this scheme has been announced by the Assam government in the budget of 2021-22.
Beneficiaries of Kusum Yojana
- group of farmers
- co-operative societies
- Farmer Producer Organization
- water consumer association
Kusum Solar Pump Scheme 2022
Presenting the 2020-21 budget by the Finance Minister, he said that 15 lakh farmers would be provided funds for setting up grid-connected solar pumps. Under this, farmers will be given the option to sell the surplus electricity to the grid after setting up a solar power project on their barren land. Interested farmers of Assam who want to take advantage of all these facilities should apply as soon as possible and take advantage of the scheme. .
Under this scheme, the Agriculture Minister of Assam, Shri Lalchand Kataria, on Monday launched the first aided solar power pump plant of 7.5 HP capacity in Kapadiyawas village in Jhotwara Panchayat Samiti area near Jaipur. For the first time in Assam, a subsidized plant of 7.5 HP capacity has been set up. In this scheme, farmers who do not have agricultural electricity connection for irrigation and are dependent on diesel. Solar power pump plants ranging from 3 HP capacity to 7.5 HP capacity are being provided on grant to the farmers who set up such water saving plants or advanced horticultural structures.
Some important information related to Kusum Yojana
- A special feature of Kusum Yojana is that under this scheme, 30% of the total cost of the plant will be given by the central government, 30% will be given by the state government, apart from this, 30% of the amount will be financed by NABARD or other banking institution in the form of loan to agricultural consumers. Will be done
- This means that the farmers will have to pay only 10% of the amount.
- Apart from this, the remaining electricity can also be sold by the farmer when there is additional power generation.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have Aadhar card and bank account at the time of application.
- The subsidy amount will be sent by the government to the applicant’s account.
- Apart from this, third party agreements will be signed with farmers, discoms and banks. The electricity earned by the farmer will be divided into two parts.
- The first part will be the consumer and the second part will be the loan installment.
- Through this scheme, electricity will reach the farmers and money can be earned from barren land.
Assam Kusum Solar Pump Features
Solar pumps ranging from 0.5 MW to 2 MW will be distributed under the Kusum scheme by the Renewable Energy Corporation of Assam State. Farmers who want to apply online under the scheme or want to take solar pump under Kusum Yojana through offline by filling the application form, read the pre-registration process mentioned by us thoroughly.
Benefits of Kusum Yojana 2022
- All the farmers of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
- Providing Solar Irrigation Pump at subsidized price.
- Solarization of 10 lakh grid connected agricultural pumps.
- Under the Kusum Yojana 2022 , in the first phase, 17.5 lakh irrigation pumps running on diesel will be run on solar energy. This will reduce diesel consumption.
- Now the pumps irrigating the fields will run on solar energy, there will be a boost in the farming of farmers.
- This scheme will generate MW of additional power.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be given 60% financial assistance from the central government for installing solar panels and the bank will provide 30% loan assistance and only the farmer will have to pay 10%.
- Kusum Yojana will be beneficial for those farmers where the state will suffer from drought and where there is a problem of electricity.
- By installing a solar plant, there will be 24 hours electricity. Due to which farmers can easily irrigate their fields.
- The additional electricity generated by solar panels, the farmer can sell that electricity to government or non-government power departments, from where the farmer can get the help of 6000 rupees for 1 month.
- Whatever solar panels will be installed under Kusum Yojana, they will be installed in the barren land, so that the barren land will also be used, and income will be received from the barren land.
Eligibility of Kusum Yojana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Under Kusum Yojana, the applicant can apply for a solar power plant of 0.5 MW to 2 MW capacity.
- The applicant can apply for 2 MW capacity in proportion to his land or the capacity notified by the distribution corporation (whichever is less).
- About 2 hectares of land would be required per MW.
- Under this scheme, no financial qualification is required for the project with own investment.
- If the project is being developed by the applicant through a developer, then it is mandatory for the developer to have a net worth of Rs 1 crore per MW.
Kusum Yojana Important Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- copy of registration
- authorization letter
- copy of jamabandi of land
- Net worth certificate issued by a Chartered Accountant (in case the project is developed through the developer)
- mobile number
- Bank account statement
- passport size photograph
Process of online application under Assam Kusum Yojana
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme, then follow the steps given below.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website , the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of registration “ Online Registration ”, click on this option. After this, all the information asked in the application form like name, address, aadhaar number, mobile etc. will have to be filled.
State Wise Direct Link of Kusum Yojana
|Andhra Pradesh||click here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||click here|
|A state in Eastern India||click here|
|Himachal Pradesh||click here|
|Madhya Pradesh||click here|
|Tamil Nadu||click here|
|Uttar Pradesh||click here|
|West Bengal||click here|
|Andaman and Nicobar Island||click here|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu||click here|
|Jammu and Kashmir||click here|
We have given you all the important information related to Kusum Yojana in this article. If you are still facing any problem then you can contact on the helpline number of Kusum Yojana which is as follows.
- Contact Number- 011-243600707, 011-24360404
- Toll-Free Number- 18001803333